Print Staff CV
Print Staff CV
1991 - 1995
Undergraduate at the Gazi University, Faculty of Education, Department of Fine-Arts.
Master’s Degree at the Dokuz Eylul University, Institute of Education Sciences, Department of Fine Arts, title of dessertation is " The Problems of Students, the Impact of Problems on Art Education in Anatolian Fine Arts High Schools and Expectations of the students".
Postgraduate Ph.D. at the Dokuz Eylul University, Institute of Education Sciences, Department of Fine Arts, title of dessertation is: “The Research Relations Of Studens’ Attitudes To Mainart Atelier Lessons’ Between Observing Art Events Statues And Their Aesthetic Taste Levels.”
Teaching fine-arts at public schools.
Teaching fine-arts at Edirne Anatolian Fine Arts High School.
2011 – 2014
Started and still has been working as an assistant professor at the Trakya University, Faculty of Fine Arts, Department of Painting.
10. Asmalımescit Sanat Galerisi-İstanbul – 7 -31 Mart 2000.
Competitions (Jury) Exhibitions
1. The First International Art Symposium, Painting Workshop and International Art Exhibition in Odessa, - 2011.
2. 9. The Festival International des Arts Plastiques de Monastir, Workshop and Exhibition - Monastir - 2011
3. IFAS International Symposium and Exhibition of Fine Arts – Konya-2011.
4.4th International Painting Symposium Malownicza Barbarka Torun -Polonya – 2012.
5. 10th Internatıonal Symposıum Of Paıntıng- Rion-Patras- Yunanistan- 2012
6.10th Festival İnternational Des Arts Plastiques De Monastir – Tunus- 2012.
7.5th International Painting Symposium Malownicza Barbarka Torun - Polonya– 2013.
8. International Art Suites Painting Workshop - Bodrum- 2013.
1. Haykır, Mustafa, (2012). A Research On Bedri Karayağmurlar And His Art Trakya University Journal of Social Science . Jun2012, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p195-223. 29p.
Presentations and Posters
1. Haykır, Mustafa, THE RELATİONSHİP BETWEEN TRADİTİON AND INNOVATİON
IFAS International Fine Arts Symposium, Selçuk University, Faculty of Fine Arts, October 20-22, 2011, Konya, p. 341-345